Sunday, 4 March 2012

Let's have a 'Tea Party'

I'm sure that in the Summer we will all be celebrating sometime with a 'Tea Party' (think Queen's Jubilee and street parties!) so when I saw this lovely new (and inexpensive) range from Dovecraft, I knew that it would be a popular buy.
This is the 8" x 8" Paper Pack (it also comes in 6" x 6" and 12" x 12").

 
This is the co-ordinating Twine

The pretty little adhesive buttons

Delicate Lace Doilies

Gorgeous Paper Lace Hearts 

The 'Tea Party' collection is described as a "delightful craft range that showcases little cupcakes, lacy doillies, dinky tea sets and pretty flowers in a colour palette of pastel pinks, blues and greens".

My favourtie items are the Twine and those lovely paper doilies.  This seems to be a popular theme this Summer as Cosmo Cricket have a 'Tea' theme to their range also.  Anyhow, all this loveliness makes you think of long hot days, strawberries and cream, cricket (or tennis), and generally all things Summery.

What memories of the Summer does this range bring you?  Leave a comment and let me know and you will be entered into the draw for the blog candy - if you qualify.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. I love papers buttons and paper heart lace. pls count me in for the candy draw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bhawana - I can only count your comments as an entry into the draw if you are a follower - please see rules (left of screen). Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dont they look lovely, I can just imagine sitting on the lawn, with the family around, and grandchildren playing, blanket spread out, covered with cakes, dinky sandwiches, and cups of tea.... then I opened my eyes and it's raining lol.... roll on the summer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh these are so pretty, lots of memories of picnics wraped up in these lovely papers! Love the twine too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful collection , I adore those lace doillies , my mind is racing, layouts for parties......weddings......proms....summer afternoon garden parties....oh i could go on forever.

    ReplyDelete