Saturday, 31 March 2012

Only GIRLS allowed

Earlier in the week on this blog I asked what colour combinations you liked and got a variety of responses.  One colour combination that I like is peach and green and Cosmo Cricket have echoed this in their brand new range called 'Evangeline'.  I loved the colour scheme of this range when I first saw it as it combines these two colours with cream to make a lovely collection.

For this layout I started with Bazzill French Vanilla cardstock as the base (it is a very subtle cream and not as stark as white) and layered up using the reverse side of Cosmo Cricket Evangeline 'Dandelion' (which is a lovely peach shade) and strips from the 'Sashing' patterned sheet.

I made the flowers on the Big Shot using a Tim Holtz 'Tattered Florals' Alterations Die and added some buttons from my stash.  The title is made from MME Lush alphabet stickers in black and Prima Tiny Alphabet Stickers from the Printery range, which co-ordinate really well with this range.

As this is the final day to leave comments for this month's blog candy draw I just want to wish everyone 'Good Luck'.  Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, Another lovely layout, the colours look great,I like the borders, and the flowers, infact everything about it is great... It's always nice to see other peoples work, it gives inspiration...
    Thanks for the great blog candies ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelagh - thanks for your comments. Glad to see I inspire you! Good luck in the draw. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Ann, what a lovely colour combination, this is one I wouldnt normally try but after seeing this i would , they compliment each other well. I also think looking at others work is an inspiration and extremely helpful at times.
    The borders and flowers are great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jaqi. Best of luck in the draw tomorrow. Ann x

    ReplyDelete