Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Ross Papercraft Show - update

Just to give you an update on these shows.  The next show is on Sunday 11th March 2012 (this Sunday) at Nissan Sports & Social Club, Sunderland, SR5 3NS and I will be there!  If you are coming along, please pop by and say 'hello' as I am always happy to meet customers (new and established) and find out what they are up to (crafting wise).

The next show after this one will be in June at Rainton Meadows Arena, Houghton-Le-Spring.  Ross Papercraft Shows have other venues in the UK - to find out if there is one near you visit their website at www.rosspapercraftshows.co.uk to get further details.

Do you like attending papercraft shows or shows of this nature?  Let me know by leaving a comment (today only) and you will be entered into the draw (if you qualify).  Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, hope you have a great time at the show, I am near Doncaster so it looks like there are some comming to the Rugby club later in the year. I have only been to one show, it was last year, the Summer Crafting Show at Doncaster Racecourse, unfortunately I didn't enjoy it as it was just so busy you couldn't get to see the stalls properly, I will try another one at some point, but I do prefer a more leisurely browse than just having to move wherever the rest of the crowd moves :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April - I know what you mean. Sometimes the organisers cram too many stalls together and you can't move. I felt like that as a spectator at the big Harrogate show last year. Crafters tend to come out in force first thing ... there's a lull around lunch time and by 2.00 p.m. it starts to get quieter. Ross Papercrafts have taken over from MAX Papercrafts and they have a better turn out. I only do the local shows around Tyne & Wear, so won't see you at Doncaster I'm afraid. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann, I hope to get to Nissan on Sunday, I love going to the shows, seeing all the new goodies....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shelagh - hope you make it. You can just look!!! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love going to the shows but with working weekends its hard to get time off, i do a double shift on a sat and sun now so that means i have to lose 2 days holiday for one day off .....so its not something I like to do . Hope it goes well for you though and you get lots of customers

    ReplyDelete