Saturday, 10 March 2012

Titles for layouts!

Once you have been scrapbooking for a while finding a title for your latest creation can sometimes take more time than the actual layout did to create.  Scrapbookers use different methods to find unique and unusual titles other than the usual Family, Love, Sisters etc.
Song titles are sometimes a good source for layouts - I have used the Beatles 'Love me Do' on a recent layout as well as Westlife's 'Flying without Wings'.  Not all song titles however, are always appropriate!  Can you think of an appropriate song title for a layout and an inappropriate one? 

Leave your comment and if you qualify (see rules - you MUST be a member of this blog and your details show on the followers list to the left) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  If you leave an appropriate song title and an unsuitable one, I will give you 2 entries into the draw.  That extra entry could make the difference to you winning the candy!

Best of luck and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Aerosmith I don't want to miss a thing..could use this on children's layouts and smiths some girls are bigger than others....well no way! Have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne - great answer! This gives you 2 entries into the draw - good luck. Enjoy your weekend. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'If not for you' which I actuallu used just a couple of weeks ago, i was sitting looking at my layout trying to think of an appropriate title and that song came on the radio ( shelagh can confirm it she was there) and it was perfect for my layout.
    A one I wouldnt use would be 'We all live in a yellow submarine' although I love the beatles this song gets on my nerves and i cant ever imagine it fitting in with any of my layouts lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must agree with you Jaqi - not one of their classics! Thanks for letting a comment - you will get 2 entries for today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lou Reeds " it's a perfect day " is a title I Have in mind for a wedding layout, I think it's so apt.....
    Queen We are the champions, would be one title I would nt use, I really Hate that song, well all queen songs lol....

    I can vouch for Jaiq's title....

    ReplyDelete