Friday, 16 March 2012

Update on Ross Papercraft Show at Nissan

Firstly, a big thank you to all attended this show and came along to say 'hello'.  It is always lovely to meet my customers 'face to face', especially since I am an on-line business only.  Sunday's show was extremely busy and crafters were out in force!

As predicted, the Dovecraft Tea Party range of products were extremely popular and I sold out completely of the Twine and Doilies.  It always surprises me what tends to sell most at these shows as it changes each time I go.  

Tando Creative Masks, were again a favourite with crafters as well as the Desktop Storage  Handbag (which I featured on this blog a while ago).   Glitz Design 'Pretty In Pink' paper collection sold well as did the two new Prima ranges of Almanac and En Francais.  The Almanac Buttons sold out too!

The next Ross Papercraft Show (that I will be attending) is on Sunday 24th June at Rainton Meadows Arena, Houghton-Le-Spring. 

What's the best bargain you have ever bought at a Papercraft Show?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the draw (see rules to qualify).  Thanks for stopping by. 

5 comments:

  1. Glad all went well at the show. I've only been to one papercraft show, but the best bargain I got there was Dovecraft's Let it Snow collection and I got a 12 x 12 and a 5 x 7 for £7.50 so it was a bargain! but I've only used a couple of sheets so far so unless I use it up it won't have been such a bargain :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good show, they seem to be getting better... The best bargin I got was from Rainton Meadows Arena, the last time, I got a cutting die for £5.50, the correct price should have been £18.00, I did point it out to the seller, and she gave it to me for the £5.50, as it had that ticket on, she soon went through all the others though lol... Bargin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky were you Shelagh - she probably couldn't even buy it for that! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the show went well on Sunday, I dont manage to get to many shows now with working 2 shifts on a sunday but the best bargain I ever got from a show was a vintage style album boxed (32 pages) with a matching paper pack (64 sheets) and 2 packs of embellishments which also matched all for the fabulous price of £4.99 . I was so chuffed I went back and bought a 2nd one 5 mins later, couldnt believe my luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Jaqi that is a good find! Ann x

    ReplyDelete