Friday, 9 March 2012

(XO) Layout

Another layout using the Scrapaholix Kit for March.  The technique this month is using the Viva Decor Pen with patterned papers from Basic Grey 'Kissing Booth' Collection.
I used 'Kiss' patterned paper, then layered this up with 'Heart Breaker' (used reverse side) and added a shaped piece of 'Exotic Orchid' cardstock along the bottom edge.  The flowers are Prima (e.line), which I have had for ages.  The leaves were cut using the Cricut.

I made a semi-circle using the Perle Pen (similar to previous lo) but this time I added some pearly buttons to add some extra interest and texture to the page.  All I have to add is some journaling strips (to the right hand side of the lo) to finish completely.

If you leave a comment on this post (today only), I will enter your name into the draw for the blog candy to be drawn at the end of this month.  Rules apply.  Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. Another lovely pretty pink page! I really like the added buttons to the semi circle, it gives a great effect. The papers are really pretty. Lovely piccie :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April. These are lovely moments to capture as they are not like that now.

    I have just noriced that you have added my blog candy giveaway to your side-bar on your blog. You get an extra entry for that - cheers. Annx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann,

    Again another great layout, I love how you've used the perle pen to do the semi circle, it's really effective...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Shelagh. It is cheaper than buying packets of pearls! I have yet to try it doing pearl swirls though - that might be a bit trickier! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely layout, love the buttons and pearls , and what a sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete