Friday, 6 April 2012

(100%) BOY

This is the final layout (no. 4) that I have made from the Echo Park Theme Kit 'Boys'.  I still have some little pieces of patterned paper and a few of the stickers left.  For £6.99 that is good going seeing that I have used quite a bit of the paper on each layout!


I used Bazzill Avalanche cardstock (again) for the base as the patterned papers stand out quite nicely against this background.  I used the reverse of the 'Journaling' (dark blue), the 'Striped' and the 'Arrows' patterned papers for this layout.  I made a layered, fringed flower (that doesn't look too girly) and added a small button to the centre.  I resisted adding another rosette.

The title is part American Crafts Thickers in Jewelry Box (black) and 3 little hearts with the stickers added to spell the word BOY.  I used a Dovecraft 1.5" heart punch for the hearts, added a staple in the middle and folded them and stuck only one side down to add a bit of dimension to the page.  I added the 'Love' sticker to a piece of card and added that using some double-sided foam tape.

Over the past few days I have showcased four different layouts using the patterned papers from the 'Boys' Mini Theme Kit from Echo Park.  There are other themes to choose from - pop over to the shop and have a look!

If you leave me a comment today I will enter your name into the draw for the blog candy.  Please ensure you read the rules to qualify.  Thank you for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. awesome layouts. In these I am temped for EP papers now :). Looking for deals on them. Will buy them soon.

    Iloved ur xo layout in your old post. Trying to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely layout Ann, the hearts look fab, I love the way you have used them its very effective. The more I see these papers the more I like them . Happy Easter to everyone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning all....everything that Jaqi said ..lol..... I love the flower, I thought it was a rosette at first, the whole layout is lovely..
    Happy Easter to all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great layout, like the way you used the hearts, very cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your comments. Ann x

    ReplyDelete