Friday, 27 April 2012

Another little sneaky peek!

Yesterday I showed you a sneaky little peek at one of the layouts I have created for the National Scrapbooking Day I am hosting for 20 ladies at a local church hall on 5th May 2012.  Well today, I have another little sneaky peek for you:

This is a small portion of the other layout that we will be creating on the day, made from the same patterned papers as the one I showed you yesterday.  If anyone recognises the patterned papers I have used - leave a comment to say what it is and I will give you 2 entries into the blog (the first correct answer will be accepted only).

As usual you have to be a follower of this blog.  Everyone else who leaves a comment today (and is a follower) will get the usual 1 entry.  Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Neha - thanks for stopping by anyhow. You will get the usual 1 entry into the draw for today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann, loving those flourishes again! Ok, I've had a snoop on your site and am taking a bit of a guess for the papers.... I think the spotty paper looks very much like the Teresa Collins, everyday moments. I think the dark blue and creamy yellow on yesterdays sneak peek are Bazill Moody Blue and Frosted Yellow. These are a bit of guess though really x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi April - good guess (and detective work!). Yes the patterned papers we are using are from the fab Teresa Collins Everyday Moments range. The Moody Blue and Frosted Yellow Bazzill cardstock are a Bazzill Matchmaker suggestion for matches and they are lovely together. You get the 2 entries for today. thanks for stopping by and taking part. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann,
    great sneaky peek again, looks fab, wish I'd had to time to come along..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be running sessions on a monthly basis (on an evening) if you want more details just email me. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats wonderful Ann. This is more exciting as curiosity rises with every day with your sneak peek. Flourishes are awesome. Great Going. All the Very Best for your event.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Bhawana - I just hope you like the full reveal when I show it! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done April, and hope the classes go well Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheers Jaqi - I am sure they will as I know most of the people going along to the event. Looking forward to it now though as I seem to have been organising this for ages! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh, that sneak peek looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Mary. You get 1 entry into the draw for today. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete