Thursday, 19 April 2012

Another Tando Creative Handbag

I made this Tando Creative Desktop Storage Handbag for the National Scrapbooking Day I am hosting (for 20 ladies) on Saturday 5th May at a local Church Hall.  There is a session where the ladies will be making one similar on the day (this is an example).

I used the fab new Glitz Design Pretty In Pink range (Roses and Stripe) for this bag.  I made a rosette (of course) and added a wooden button threaded through with string, a couple of decorative pins and a puffball of Bazzill Tulle Ribbon in Tink Pink.

If you fancy getting your hands on one of these little lovelies (the un-covered chipboard one), I have one to give away!  This is an extra giveaway to the usual quiz.  All you have to do is click on the Facebook link (to the left of this screen) and once signed into Facebook, click on the 'Like' button on the top right of the page.  Your name will be entered into a draw and once I reach 50 'Likers' the handbag will be given away to whoever's name is drawn out.  You need to be on Facebook to enter.  If any of your friends would be interested, please let them know or post about it on your blog. 

Any comments left here, I will give you 1 entry into the draw on this blog for this month.  Thanks for stopping by today.

15 comments:

  1. hii
    i added u on FB :)
    its a profile not page.. :) no like button is there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neha - I do have a page and have 9 followers already. I will give you 1 entry into the blog candy draw for leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use facebook. But I love this bag! really cute rosette and the floral papers look great x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Neha, this is the link to Ann's Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Scrapbook-Garden/309003675837722

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann, lovely bag, added you in FB and liked ur page. not very happy today. my son 2.7 years old had to go for blood test... :((((((

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm liking you on FB! And what a very pretty bag - that flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ann, I already follow you on FB, so I cant like your page lol.... but I do like your page ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have had a few technical problems with the set up of my Facebook link but this should be sorted now. Thanks to my little Guardian Angel (Jules). Bless you. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful handbag Ann. Sorry, but I'm not on facebook. Hope you reach your 50 likes in a flash.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone for stopping by today. Apologies for not getting back to you all sooner but I have been busy today updating my website shop.

    Neha Jain - 2 entries today (1 for the handbag and one for the blog). Thanks for the Like.
    April - 1 entry for today.
    Bhawana - 1 entry for both (as Neha Jain).
    Mary J - 1 entry for both
    Shelagh - 1 entry (you are already in the draw for the handbag).
    Rosalee - 1 entry for today.
    Jules (aka my Guardian Angel) 1 entry for both.

    Cheers, Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bhawana - very sorry to hear about your little boy - I hope he is ok? Hugs Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  12. All sorted now Ann, Ive followed the link from here and ive liked your page now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Jaqi - you have been entered into the draw for the handbag and get 1 entry into the blog candy draw as well. Ann x

    ReplyDelete