Friday, 20 April 2012

April Quiz: Q10

I got a bit distracted yesterday showing you the little handbag I had made for the National Scrapbooking Day event I am hosting in May.  I have to also apologise for the problems some people had trying to access my Facebook page.  Thankfully, it is sorted now (isn't technology great!!!).  So, back with the quiz question for today.Yesterday I uploaded some new products to the website shop at www.thescrapbookgarden.co.uk and here is one of them:



This is from the brand new Bazzill Vintage Marketplace collection and is called Vintage Wallpaper/Polka Dot Bedding (as it is double-sided).

Q10: Give me the name and price of one of the new products (excluding this one) that I have just uploaded yesterday (you will have to go into the item and the date is shown in the item description).  If you give me a correct answer you will get 2 entries into the draw for today if you qualify (please see rules).  Thanks for stopping by today and the best of luck to you all.

13 comments:

  1. Morning! A newbie is the 12 x 12 paper Graphic 45: Genuine Article at £0.95!

    Good luck to everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Mary - thanks for leaving (the first) correct answer today. You get 2 entries into the blog candy draw. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And another is Graphic45 - Butterfly Specifics 12 x12 @95p ( how gorgeous is this)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jaqi - thanks for stopping by today. I agree this is gorgeous! I love butterflies (that's why they are in my shop design) and Graphic 45 have some beautiful designs out at the moment. You have 2 entries in the blog candy draw for today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. GRAPHIC 45: OLDE CURIOSITY SHOPPE COLLECTION - GENUINE ARTICLE

    £0.95

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Neha Jain - sorry this one has already been said earlier (Mary J). I will give you 1 entry for stopping by and entering into the quiz. Ann x

    Please give me name and price of new products that no-one else has mentioned in an earlier post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ann, How are you doing? My answwer is BAZZILL: VINTAGE MARKETPLACE - QUILTED CHEVRON/GREEN GINGHAM 12" x 12" double-sided. Cost is £0.85.

    Hope I am good with the answer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure whether we all have to speak out about papers. I am here with a new product called TANDO CREATIVE: BUTTONS GRAB BAG which cost £2.25. This was added yday in the catalog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Priya - I am good thanks - hope you are too? Thanks for stopping by and leaving a correct answer. This gives you 2 entries into the blog candy draw. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bhawana - I asked for any new product added yesterday and you are correct with your answer. You get 2 entries for today. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enter. I hope your little boy is ok? Take care, Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes Ann, after test he is fine though a bit low yday. but now he is fine. waiting for the reports to come. monday I will get them. Hope everything should be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ann,
    Teresa Collins, Everyday Moments -Ornate Flourish 12x12 @ 85p.

    It looks loverly... and it's blue lol.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya Shelagh - I have got this gorgeous paper in stock and it is quite new but unfortunately it was not added to the website shop yesterday! I will still give you 1 entry for taking part in the quiz. Ann x

    ReplyDelete