Wednesday, 25 April 2012

April Quiz: Q15

Here is another chance to get 5 entries into the blog candy draw for this month in one go.  The 'Treasue Hunt' theme seems to be popular, so I thought I will give it another go with a question today along the same lines.

Q15:  Find the 'hidden treasure' for today by going into The Scrapbook Garden website shop and looking for the item that has been marked 'out of stock' and priced at £0.00.  The clue today is:

'Tattered I may be .... but I can still shimmer!'

I really think I am making these questions toooo easy!  The first person back here with the correct answer in the comments box today will get 5 entries into the blog candy draw.  You must be a follower of this blog to enter.  Best of luck to you all.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, I love the look of these glimmer mists, I haven't tried them yet. Is it TATTERED ANGELS: GLIMMER MIST - TATTERED ROSE
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning April - yes you are correct again. 5 entries into the blog candy draw for you today. Thanks for entering into the spirit of the quiz. Best of luck! Ann x

    Everyone else will get 1 entry into the draw for today (if you are a follower of course).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Ann,it's still the middle of the night for me hee hee hee.... great quiz though, I still check to see I would've got it right......

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll guess it's glimmer mist -- tattered rose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to April, you lucky girl you.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete