Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Boys Will Be Boys

This is the second layout I have created using patterned papers and stickers from the Echo Park Mini Theme Kit aptly named 'Boys'.  I used Bazzill Avalanche for the background this time and drew a line around the outer side of the card to create a frame for the layout.


I layered the base with a piece of 'Stripe' patterned paper on the top (used reverse side) and another piece of the same paper on the bottom (I cut out a notch in this piece).  The journaling sheet has loads of different sentiments and journal cards to choose from and I cut out the title of this layout 'Boys Will Be Boys' and added that across the two pieces of striped papers.

The arrow and other elements are from the sticker sheet.  I also made up 3 rosettes using left over pieces of patterned papers and added a sticker in the middle of each one.

If you leave a comment on this post (and you qualify) I will enter your name into the draw for this month.  Thanks for stopping by today and good luck!

9 comments:

  1. Another great layout, I really like the effect of cutting the notch out of the striped paper at the bottom, it really sets it off and as always love the rosettes :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats beautiful Ann. coming everyday on your blog make searching designs on ur blog. and I saved some for my ref too. Thanks for that. I am getting inspired to make a layout for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bhawana - I'm glad I have inspired you. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this, im really falling in love with this shade of green at the moment, ive seen it alot lately , normally green isnt a colour id choose but its becoming increasingly more attractive of late

    ReplyDelete
  5. another great boys layout. love the layers you made and another great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, another Great Layout Ann, I love the colours... but you should nt be working... you should be in your sick bed.....x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sheila - thanks for your concern. These layouts were made last week! I am feeling much better today anyhow. Ann x

    ReplyDelete