Thursday, 5 April 2012

Just foolin'

Layout number 3 from this fab kit from Echo Park Mini Theme collection called 'Boys'.  There are 6 patterned papers (all double-sided) to choose from.  For this layout I used Bazzill Avalanche cardstock for the base and layered up using a piece of the 'Stripe' paper and a small oblong of the 'Arrows' paper along the bottom edge.  I added a small strip of the reverse side of the journaling paper, which is a really dark blue and attached this over the two pieces of patterned paper near the bottom edge of the layout.


The banners are cut from the same dark blue paper and the reverse of the 'Arrows' paper, which is a green/white dotted pattern.  I added the star stickers from the pack and a couple of black brads from my own stash.  The American Crafts Thickers are from my own stash too.

Leave a comment to say you have passed by this way and I will enter your name into the draw for this month.  Please see rules to qualify.  Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. beautiful. I like those starry stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann,

    I passed by, but stopped to take a look lol.... As ever, another fab layout, I'm liking the banners, love the colours,you get quite a lot in the pack..
    Glad you feeling better...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great layout! loving these papers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your lovely comments. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. another great layout. love the striped patterned paper gorgeous stars

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the papers! great page :)

    ReplyDelete