Thursday, 26 April 2012

A little sneaky peek!

I have been busy, busy, busy getting ready for the forthcoming event I am hosting for National Scrapbooking Day on 5th May 2012.  I thought I would take some time out of the quiz and give everyone a breather - all that running around (virtual running that is) looking for treasure!!!  Anyhow, I have been busy making layouts for the day and have done two layouts, complete with instructions for the ladies to make (if they wish to).  I thought I would give you a little sneaky peek at one of them today:


I will fully reveal the layout once we have had the event - that keeps the mystery going a bit longer for those who are attending!  All I will say is that the paper products I have used all come from The Scrapbook Garden and are available to buy. 

It is not long now until the blog candy is drawn - everyone who leaves a comment on this post today will get 2 entries into the draw - they all help!  Thanks for stopping by and having a look.

10 comments:

  1. Ooooh love the sneaky peek!! LOVE Rosettes! and the colour scheme looks lovely, I'm wondering if that is a hand drawn flourish under the flower?? it looks very stylish. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April thanks for your lovely comment. I used a template from The Crafter's Workshop called Floral Vines(which I have had for a number of years) and a Jenni Bowlin dye ink pad to make the swirl on the cardstock. I was really pleased with how the two layouts turned out. You will see another little sneaky peek tomorrow from the other layout. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yessss a bit early today as no power cut for a long duration. sneak peek is eye cather, waiting when we could see the full pic. But with the use of punch border and such beautiful flower looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bhawana - I didn't use a punch border .... I will let you know when I do the full reveal! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOO rosettes lol.... I love them, the colours look good, I love sneeky peeks lol, good luck with your event Ann...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Shelagh - not long to go now. There is loads to organise but I'm getting there. Thanks for stopping by and good luck in the draw. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see the rest.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very kind Rosalee - I hope it won't disappoint. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful color combo...and i love those borders. great flower too -- i can't wait to see the whole thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheers Divinity - I will reveal all after the event! Ann x

    ReplyDelete