Tuesday, 3 April 2012

On My Way!

I created this layout using the BRAND NEW Echo Park Mini Theme kit called 'Boys'.  The kits in these collections all contain 6 sheets of patterned paper (2 sheets of 3 double-sided designs) and a sticker sheet with co-ordinating words, phrases and embellishments.


I used the reverse side of one of the journaling sheets as the base (which I gutted) before layering up with a rectangle of  'Arrows' patterned paper.  The green dotted paper is the reverse side of the 'Arrows' pattern and gives a lovely contrast to the different blue shades.  I added a strip of 'Stripe' pattern paper along the left hand side and made a rosette from the reverse side of the 'Stripe' paper.

All the embellishments on the layout are from the sticker sheet, some of which I mounted onto card to give extra dimension.  The title is made from American Crafts Thickers Jewelry Box in white.

Leave a comment to get your name added into the draw for this month's brand new blog candy (remember - see rules to qualify).  Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Ooh I like these boyish papers! your layout is great and I like your use of all the different arrows. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann. I was unsure about these papers, but seeing them in layout form makes me think again lol... You realy should do this to me ha ha ha ..... love the use of the arrows, another Great layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. EP papers are my favourite. You created a lovely layout out of it.

    Did you able to findme in ur followers list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bhawana - if you have joined your name would appear on the list of followers and I can't see it! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bhawana - problem solved you are now showing in the followers and I will give you the entries into the draw for this month. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely layout! love the arrows surrounding the photo. great color combo too

    Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Luanne your comment was left too late to enter into the draw. Thanks for stopping by anyhow. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab layout in such gorgeous colours i love the use of the arrows they are perfect for this. ( i know this is too late for the draw, i afraid yesterday was a bit hectic here )

    ReplyDelete