Saturday, 12 May 2012

Another handbag design!

I couldn't resist and designed another little Tando Creative Handbag - this time using a yellow and brown colourway.  I keep telling myself that they are for marketing purposes and that I NEED them for the upcoming papercraft shows that I am going to (the next one is in June).  I don't know who I am trying to convince, myself or others around me!


 
I just love this patterned paper by 'Crate Paper' called 'Honeymoon' from the Portrait Collection out last year.  This paper is in the reduced section of the shop and is only 40p per sheet!  I used 2 sheets for this bag because I made the rosette flower out of the same paper but you could make it with just 1 sheet of this patterned paper and use something else for the sides.


I used the reverse side of the patterned paper for the sides of the handbag.

I added a wooden button, some string, decorative pins and made a little puffball from Bazzill Tulle Ribbon called 'Truffle'.

These are a lovely little project to make as part of a group - the ladies at the National Scrapbooking Day really enjoyed making them.  They also make gorgeous little gifts to give to someone else - just fill them with whatever you like from chocolates, craft items etc., the list is endless.

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you leave a comment (today only) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (if you qualify).  Best of luck!

7 comments:

  1. Love this Ann! The colour combo is lovely. I can see how they would get addictive, there's endless ways of decorating them! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning April - I know I think I have an obsession! I could easily make these all day long. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend - the weather here seems to be lovely for once. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann,

    Love the bags, todays is so bright and cheerfull, it's lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shelagh - lovely to hear from you. Thanks for the comment and for dropping by today - you get 1 entry into the draw. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and papers. Hope you have a wonderful weekend Anne.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rosalee - thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. You have a lovely weekend too! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow didnt realise Id missed so many posts ...sorry. Another lovely little bag , i imagine they are quite addictive , i really love the addition of that wooden button and the rosette , looks great

    ReplyDelete