Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Buy Together & Save

I have several products throughout the shop that have 'Buy Together & Save' offers attached to them.  The fabulous Prima Almanac Paper Collection is one of them.
If you buy the 8 patterned papers together you have the option to get:

These fabulous wooden buttons and save £1.00 by buying them all together!

This is just one of the great 'Buy Together & Save' offers available thoughout the shop.  Why not pop in and have a look!

Leave a comment on this post today and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (if you qualify).  Best of luck!

7 comments:

  1. I like those buttons! sounds like a good offer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April - thanks again for stopping by. This is the second order of Prima Almanac buttons I have had as they have been popular. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful vintage papers and the buttons are cute. I like the idea of "buy together and save" especially if one is looking to buy multiple items. Hope you have a wonderful day Ann
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rosalee - I agree these papers are beautiful. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I've got them...... and can you believe I've actually used A button lol...... I love them .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shelagh - yes I know you bought from me the first time I stocked them. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous papers and those buttons are gorgeous too, id want to just look at these all day lol

    ReplyDelete