Tuesday, 8 May 2012

First reveal from sneaky peek!

This is the first reveal from the 'sneaky peek' I gave last week.  I didn't want to reveal too much then because the layout was for the ladies attending the National Scrapbooking Day that was held on Saturday 5th May at a local Church Hall. 
This was the sneaky peek!

 This is the full layout!

 The ladies used a kit that included Teresa Collins 'Everyday Moments' patterned papers called 'Collage' and 'Ornate Flourish' along with Bazzill 'Moody Blue, 'Frosted Yellow' and white cardstock.   The technique we used was the new American Crafts DIY Thickers, which can be covered using microbeads, glitter, coloured with pens etc. 

Some of the ladies layouts can be seen in the shop gallery under 'National Scrapbooking Day - May 2012' if you want to see what they did.    If you leave a comment today (and you qualify) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Oooh I love it even more now I can see the whole thing! Loving the little banners hanging down! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April! Some of the ladies did follow the layout but others did their own thing - which is what it is all about! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apologies im working backwards on your last few posts. Sorry ive been absent for a few days , work has been manic this weekend now working 2 shifts each day the time just flys over.

    Lovely layout , and fab colours, i like the banners too but especially like the addition of the teeny buttons on the flower and rosette, and that swirl looks great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jaqi - we all had a good day. It was really tiring for me as I was on my feet for over 7 hours! It was worth it though! I am thinking of doing another day sometime in August. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Anne and it is every bit as beautiful as I imagined it to be when I saw the sneak peak. Love the colors, design and punching. BEAUTIFUL!!! TFS
    hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely comments Rosalee. I will reveal the other layout tomorrow. You get 1 entry for leaving a comment. Best of luck. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was worth waiting... lovely... color design and theme is goegeous.... great work Ann. seems like you are queen of LO's.

    ReplyDelete