Sunday, 13 May 2012

New Company - Carta Bella

Echo Park launched a premium brand sister company called Carta Bella recently and their first collection called 'Beautiful Moments' is just stunning!  These are a couple of my favourites!
This one is called 'Remember'

This one is called 'Chickadee'

They also do a gorgeous collection kit that includes 9 double-sided heavyweight textured patterned papers, 1 12" x 12" Element Sticker Sheet and 1 12" x 12" Alphabet Sticker Sheet.


Leave a comment to tell me what you think of this brand new range and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by today.

9 comments:

  1. Morning Ann,

    this new collection looks nice, I love the one called *Remember*, the pack looks good too.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelagh - I will be using this kit at the next scrapbooking event I will be hosting in August. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these papers are just lovely! Definately a luxury feel to them all! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann you will be surprised to know...

    I had heavy lunch and than slept for around 2 hours.. And In my dream you and I were in a ship and you were standing just the way in ur profile pic.... :)))) and we were on our world tour :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by April and Bhawana. Bhawana - had we won the lottery? Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got up by the time our ship landed some where :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I hate it when that happens....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh it is gorgeous! I totally love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful papers , the 'Remember' one is gorgeous i bet these will be really popular

    ReplyDelete