Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Second reveal from sneaky peek!

This is the second layout I created for the National Scrapbooking Day last Saturday.  I left a sneaky peek on a previous post.

This was the sneaky peek!

This is the complete layout!

I used the same patterned papers as yesterday's layout from Teresa Collins' range called 'Everyday Moments'.  The title 'Today' and other sentiments were cut from the patterned sheet called 'Collage'.  The flowers and lace were cut on the Big Shot using Bigz dies Tattered Florals and Vintage Lace (becoming a favourite).  I used an old Crafter's Workshop template for the swirls on both layouts.  I have uploaded other images from the day and placed them in the shop gallery under 'National Scrapbooking Day - 2012' if you want to pop over and have a look.

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you leave a comment I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (if you qualify - see rules).  Best of luck.

7 comments:

  1. Another great layout! those papers go really well with the beach theme. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April. I was lucky to find photo's that matched so well. I will enter your name into the draw for today. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this , ive got that template , i bought it from you and i love it, ive used it on different projects and it always looks nice . Its a great template to have in anyones kit i get loads of use from mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jaqi - I know sometimes you forget what you have. I have had this for a number of years now and I must admit I haven't used it much (until now). Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful LO. I just love that punch you used and the design is absolutely fabulous. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  6. worth watching. great work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Rosalee and Bhawana for your lovely comments. Ann x

    ReplyDelete