Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Tando Creative: Works of Parts range

Tando Creative have launched a new line of chipboard pieces called 'Works of Parts' and I have in stock two lines from this range.
This one is called 'Sweet Tooth'

This one is called 'Fly with Me'

Each kit comes with two printed project idea sheets and there are more ideas on the Tando Creative blog if you want to have a look.  What would you make with these little chipboard pieces?  Leave a comment on this post today and if you qualify I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. These are lovely! I like the bunting, balloons and clouds in the Fly with Me set. From that set I'd probably use some of the elements on a card for someone going away or travelling, and from the Sweet Tooth set, I think those cupcakes would lend themselves well to birthday cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas. These are the small sets and they are a lovely size for cards. I would be more drawn to the 'Fly with Me' set to do some travel layouts as they are a nice size and not too over powering for page layouts. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both lovely sets and the idea of a project sheet is a good one. I imagine you could do loads with these and Tando chipboard is fab to work with :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jaqi - Indeed it is - you can throw almost anything at it and it doesn't disintegrate! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so , so love the "Fly with me" set. One could make a cute LO or even a card or altered project with those chip board pieces. Love the border punch piece the most.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rosalee - there is 2 project sheets included in each kit so that you can make an 'off the page' project. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OO I'm busy doing a scrapbook, of my sons Engagement party, some of these pieces would go in great, I like both sets .....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shelagh - pleased to hear you are full of busy doing your scrapbooking. Thanks for leaving a comment - it is appreciated. Ann x

    ReplyDelete