Thursday, 24 May 2012

What am I? - Day 1

I thought we could spend what is left of this month (where has the time gone?) with a bit of frivolity!  So Each day, I am going to give a description of something in The Scrapbook Garden shop and the first person to guess what I am describing will get 5 entries into the blog candy draw.  If it isn't guessed today, I will give another clue tomorrow and so on, until it is identified correctly.  The only thing is.... the number of blog candy entries will go down to 4 entries (and so on) until the object is identified.   It is a bit of fun - and we can all do with some of that!


First clue:  A symbol of Love!

I know it is very vague but that is the idea - see who can actually get this one first time!  Leave a comment on what you think it is (it is something that I sell in the shop) and if you are correct today - you get those 5 entries.  There will be 1 entry for anyone who wants to play even if you don't get the answer correct.  Only one guess each person, each day!  Usual rules of entry apply.  Best of luck!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, yes we definately do all need a bit of fun :o) This is tough as you have so many lovely 'LOVE' themed poducts in your shop. My guess is Tando Creative Valentine Symbols. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April - thanks for stopping by and having a guess from the very vague clue I have left today. You are on the right track but it isn't what I have written down. Perhaps my clue was tooo vague! Anyhow, if it isn't guessed today - I think tomorrow's clue will probably give it away. See you tomorrow. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann,
    Is it, the crafters workshop 6x6 templates, mini mix& match Heartst.... Got us all thinking lol....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann
    Is the Tando creative grab bag of hearts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shelagh and Lynne - you are both in the right area - but not quite there yet. Come back tomorrow for another clue! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it by any chance the My Minds Eye 'Forever with you' title ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jaqi - sorry way off track. I have probably been too vague with the description. If no-one guesses I will have another clue tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by anyhow. Ann x

    ReplyDelete