Friday, 25 May 2012

What am I? - Day 2 - Clue 2

Here we are again today, trying to figure out what product I want you to find in The Scrapbook Garden shop.  I think the clue yesterday was very broad but I think today someone will find it.

Clue 2: I'm not quite white

This clue, combined with yesterday's clue must lead someone to the correct answer!  Two entrants were VERY close with their guesses, so combine that 'A Symbol of Love' clue from yesterday with today's clue and I am sure you will get the product I am describing.

The first person back here with the correct answer will get 4 entries into the draw.  Everyone else will get 1 entry.  Usual rules apply and only one guess each person for today.  Thanks for stopping by and taking part and good luck!

8 comments:

  1. Oooh I'm still not sure!!! Here's another guess.... is it Dovecraft's Ivory Pearl Hearts?? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - the correct answer! You get 4 entries into the draw. I am glad someone guessed it correctly today. The first clue was quite broad and the answer to that was of course: heart. Put that together with today's clue and it becomes Ivory Heart. It's easy when you have the answer in front of you! Thanks for taking the time to join in. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow again fun quizes started.... Great....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bhawana - just a bit of fun to fill in the remainder of the month. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats April, well done... Great quiz Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers Shelagh - pop back tomorrow for another guess on another product. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to April.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by Rosalee. Ann x

    ReplyDelete