Wednesday, 30 May 2012

What am I? - Day 7

Another product for you to find today - hopefully, someone will get this in one.  Seeing as it's coming up to the end of the month I will be a little more specific with my description!

Clue 1: I may be cute and colourful now but I was previously used as something else! 

There are a few possibilities with this one again but the first one back here with the correct answer ... gets 5 entries into the blog candy draw.  Rules of entry apply.  Thanks for stopping by and taking part.  Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. Good morning Ann,

    Could it possibly be....
    Feltables, Cuties Daisy??

    my brain hurts ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelagh - very close! Now go and lie down in a dark room. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Ann. How about the Feltables - Cuties Poppy????
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes - correct answer! You get the 5 entries into the draw - congratulations! Thanks for stopping by and taking part. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh How wonderful. This is the first time ever that I actually guessed a quiz right. Thanks Ann.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete