Monday, 4 June 2012

3 Sisters CREEK

This layout I created using Glitz Design French Kiss patterned papers called Floral and Fleur.  The base is black cardstock, layered up with Bazzill Kraft cardstock to which I added some faux stitching using a black Zig Writer Pen.

The lace effect strips were cut from the patterned papers using the fabulous Tim Holtz Alterations die called Vintage Lace.  The branch was cut using another Sizzix die and the Rosettes using my favourite Tim Holtz Alterations Mini Paper Rosettes die.  All were cut using the BigShot.

I used a combination of MME Lush Chipboard Alphabet Stickers and Prima Tiny Alphabet Stickers for the title.  The brads in the centre of the rosettes are from my own stash (Dovecraft).  The photograph was taken over 6 years ago and is taken beside the Three Sisters Mountains in Alberta, Canada.

That is one of the lovely things about scrapbooking - it can evoke so many happy memories.  Leave a comment to let me know what happy memories you like to scrapbook and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Thats a beautiful layout indeep. flowers and lacy thing is super here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely layout,loving the lace die cut I thought it was real lace, papers are great too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great page Ann, I'm busy with my son and future Daughter in laws engagement party album, I plan to get it finished as part of jodie's Christmas pressie, fimgers crossed lol.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your comments. You each get 1 entry into the draw for this month. Ann x

    ReplyDelete