Friday, 22 June 2012

Another day at the office!

It is a very busy time preparing for a show and it has taken me virtually most of the week to check stock out and pack it all in suitable containers ready for transportation to the show on Sunday.  When we get to the show venue on Sunday morning, it is all hands to the deck, unpacking, erecting displays and generally making everything look inviting for all those eager crafters piling through the doors at 10.00 a.m.

I am looking forward to the show and the time flies past so quickly when you are really busy and Rainton Meadows is very, very busy!  Saying that, all the hard work is worth it just seeing new and regular customers, some who come along to most of the shows that I attend.


I have a facility on The Scrapbook Garden website shop called 'pick up at store' on the shop when you check out. This facility gives you 'free postage' if you are able to pick up at one of the shows I am attending.  If you want to use this facility to buy your shopping online, then pick up at the Ross Papercraft Show at Rainton Meadows on Sunday - you are very welcome. The only proviso is that you order by 9.00 p.m. on Friday 22nd June 2012, otherwise I won't be able to process your order.

Do any of your local craft shops offer this facility?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  See rules to qualify.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, I bet you're worn out with all the prepaprations! I've not come across the option of collecting at a show before, I think it's a very good idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April. I do have some customers who do that - it enables them to get what they want as I can't take all my stock to the shows. Ann x

    ReplyDelete