Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Another Echo Park 'Mini Theme'

I just loved this 'Mini Theme' Collection Kit when I seen it as it's full of lovely patterned papers and stickers that could be used for a multitude of layouts and card projects.  It came in the same delivery as the Carta Bella Beautiful Moments Kits yesterday and is in stock now.

The full collection kit


Homemade 'Floral'


Homemade 'Stripe'


Homemade 'Journaling'


Homemade 'Sticker Sheet'


The kit contains six 12" x 12" double-sided papers and one 6" x 12" Element Stickers.  Great value for money at only £6.99!

What would you make with this kit?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the draw.  Thanks for stopping by.  Rules of entry apply.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh what a lovely bright kit! I could make quite a few cards out of this kit, the papers are so versatile they could be used for many ocassions x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!! I would use this for my cardmaking mainly, as I am not a scrapbooker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi April and Glennis - thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet kit. Love the papers and Journaling. Not sure what I would make with it though.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rosalee - thanks for stopping by. I love the floral and think that would make a lovely layout, along with the stripe patterned paper. The stickers tend to lend themselves more towards cards but I think I would use some of them on a layout. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great kit and excellent value for money , theres loads here

    ReplyDelete