Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Another great show @ Rainton Meadows!

Thank you to all the crafters who attended the Ross Papercraft Show at Rainton Meadows Arena on Sunday - despite the rain (true professionals!).  I met up with some regular customers and made some new ones.  This is part of the job I love - meeting the people who actually use the products I sell.

The next Ross Papercraft Show I will be attending is on Sunday 19th August 2012 - 10.00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m. at Nissan Sports & Social Club, Sunderland.  The Ross papercraft Shows will be at Doncaster, Leeds, Hull and Nottingham before that though - check their website at www.rosspapercraftshows.co.uk for a show near you.
A display of some of my layouts - to give people inspiration!

A view from one side of my product stand

My handbags on display!
 
As usual, I did a stock check on what the best sellers at the show were:

1.  Collection kits/patterned papers

2.  Templates/chipboard (mostly Tando - including those little handbags)

3.  Blending Tools/Foams/Albums

I also had a clearance box, which is always popular (well we all like a bargain!).  Leave a comment on today's post and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw - not long now!  Usual rules apply.  Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had good day! I had noticed that Ross have a show on in Doncaster on Sunday, I believe it's a quite bit smaller than the one you do though so haven't decided wether to go yet. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April - I am not sure how many exhibitors attend that show but there is a big Summer Crafting show on at Doncaster Racecourse on 14th & 15th July. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ann, I went to that last year, it was very busy! I probably won't be able to resist going again this year though :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done - looks like you had a good day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all the lovely goodies Ann. I am sure you will have had a great day
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dont add me to the draw Anne just wanted to say how impressed i am with your quick delivery to the orders i place just wish your store was here in kent Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for your comments. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could'nt make it to the show, but I'm sure I'll make the one at Nissan......

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed your smiling face Shelagh! See you at the next one. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like it was a good day , Pauline told me all about it.......some poor people had too work :-(
    But really glad it went well :-)

    ReplyDelete