Saturday, 30 June 2012

Another sneak peek from Glitz Design

Another little sneaky peek at what's to look forward to from Glitz Design at CHA Summer 2012!
Joyeux Noel

This range is a more 'shabby chic' look at Christmas!  Not sure what collections to stock yet - as there are more ranges to see ... decisions, decisions!

Leave a comment to let me know what you think about this range and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  See you tomorrow with the winner's name.  Best of luck everyone.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh I like the theme of these Xmas papers, not sure if it's a style I would go for, I do really like them but am always very torn between styles when choosing Xmas papers. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April - exactly the position I am in. There will be loads of different ranges coming out for Christmas but I think crafters (especially card makers) tend to favour the traditional colours. I like this range but I don't tend to scrap many Christmas layouts - or I use papers that are not Christmas ranges when doing Christmas themed layouts. I will have to make a decision soon though. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look lovely papers,could make some lovely things for Christmas such as ...decorate my Tando chipboard bag,with matching card, oh yes....x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks simply gorgeous. I love almost anything that is Christmas themed. TFS Ann.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Lynne - thanks for sharing! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh yummy, these are delicious

    ReplyDelete