Sunday, 24 June 2012

Around the World

There is an article in the recent Scrap365 magazine called 'Around the World' showing various layouts from all around the world.  Each designer has their own style naturally but what I found lovely about this article is how proud each person is of the country they come from.  Some scrapped photographs of favourite places, people in their lives, culture and even fancy cakes and chocolate!  A diverse and fabulous array of layouts were made showcasing their countries.
I have been lucky enough to travel quite a bit in my life so far and one of the most fabulous places I have been is to the Vatican City in Rome.  It is a very spiritual place and I think you can actually feel this in the air around you.  I took this photograph whilst there and it is destined for a layout using the fab new Carta Bella 'Beautiful Moments' kit for the scrapbooking day planned for August. 


What place stands out for you as being a 'special place'?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (see rules).  Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, I cant really say I have a special place, but I love the countryside, I love the peacefulness,and the fresh air, I should buy a house on the country lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelagh - that sounds lovely ... all we need now is the sunshine! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Special places for me has to be Paris....I just adore everything Paris I cant get enough of it , and its inspired lots of cards and layouts as well as altered art ( i know this is too late for the draw its fine )

    ReplyDelete