Tuesday, 19 June 2012

A Beautiful Moment!

I had a 'Beautiful Moment' yesterday when the delivery van dropped off my parcel containing the fabulous brand new Carta Bella Beautiful Moments kits!

I have read all the hype and I must agree these kits are something special.  The patterned papers are gorgeous colours but what you can't see (or feel) from a photograph is the beautiful texture this paper also has.  I am especially loving the fab 'Element Stickers', which have a lovely vintage look to them.


The ladies at the next Scrapbooking Day to be held in August are going to have a great time creating with these papers, alphabet stickers and element stickers.  I am also going to have a fab time making up some samples for the day!

Have you managed to see this new range (in the flesh so to speak) yet?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the draw for this month.  Usual rules apply.  Best of luck!

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! these look fab... not seen them in the flesh, but most crafty goodies are usually nicer in the flesh than in photo's so these must be gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April - they truly are. I buy from photographs of products, just like my online customers, so I am very pleased these look better in real life! Thanks for stopping by today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning papers Ann, Who wouldnt be excited at the arrival of these beauties, they look fab :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I have not seen these, but the look really great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jaqi and Glennis - thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Welcome Glennis for becoming a follower. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen these either but I love what I'm seeing now. TFS Ann.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete