Friday, 15 June 2012

DT: Grandma Green

This is Jaqi's first layout using this month's DT kit.  The kit consisted of Glitz Design French Kiss patterned papers (Floral and Fleur), along with some Personal Impressions canvas cloth.

Jaqi used Bazzill Vanilla Cream as the base, layering this up with a shaped piece of Bazzill Haley cardstock (she used a template).  She then added a layer of Glitz Design French Kiss patterned paper and French Kiss Floral.  The bow is made from Bazzill Tulle Ribbon in Truffle.

Jaqi used her die-cutting machine to cut the canvas cloth into flower shapes, layering them up with some of the Glitz Design patterned papers.  The title is a combination of American Crafts Thickers and die cut letters.  Further details can be found on Jaqi's blog at www.jaqi-scrapbookinginmysleep.blogspot.com

If you leave a comment (and you qualify) I will enter your name into the draw for the blog candy.  Best of luck.

9 comments:

  1. Wow! great vintage layout, really like the canvas cloth flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April - thanks for leaving a comment for Jaqi. I agree this layout is fab! The Personal Impressions canvas cloth is a fantastic product to work with - love it! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks April, I agree its lovely to work with and i love the way either side gives such a different feel to the other one.
    I knew as soon as I saw these papers which photograph would go with them, they were lovely papers to work with , thanks Ann for letting my try them out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely... I feel people who have their grand parents pics are very lucky... I miss this a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bhawana - I agree. I don't have any family photographs from that era - it's a shame. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful LO Ann. Love the old vintage look of the papers you chose to use. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by Rosalee - I will pass your comment onto Jaqi. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. the colours have a very nostalgic feeling - they suit this topic so well

    ReplyDelete