Sunday, 17 June 2012

DT: Mini Book

After creating two fab layouts Jules had some cardstock and patterned papers left over from the DT kit and created this little mini book.


This little book is a mini sized 3" x 4" and is made from several pieces of card  joined together by the Canvas Cloth.


An inside view of the mini book


Another view

An easy little project making use of all those little left over pieces!  What do you like to make with your left over bits and pieces?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the draw for this month.  Rules do apply though.  Best of luck.

5 comments:

  1. I usually use leftover pieces for layering

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! great little book, love the rosette. I tend to use my scraps up while cardmaking x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using my left over pieces for punching shapes and such. Depends what I need for making card. Love the cute album. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely book and the colours are fab, i use my scrapbook leftovers on cards, and card left overs on atcs, and atc leftovers for embellishments......until there are no leftovers lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your comments today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete