Thursday, 28 June 2012

Fancy Pants - Country Boutique

I have on order some of the Fancy Pants Country Boutique patterned papers for a scrapbook kit I am putting together and thought you might like to have a sneaky peek!
This one is called 'Poppy'

This one is called Country Bracket

You can check out the rest of this lovely range by going to the Fancy Pants page - link on the right of this page.  We shall also be using die cuts and corrugated paper from this range as part of the kit.

Leave a comment on this post and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (if you qualify).  Thank you for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Strange they call it 'Poppy' when its this colour, I always associate poppys with red....is that wrong of me ?
    I love the shape of the 'Country Bracket' paper , these are great for quick layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too think it's a little strange to be called poppy! It's very pretty paper though and I like the country bracket paper too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - you are both right of course - poppies are red. I have checked the suppliers website again and this is the name against this pattern. It is probably referring to the girl's name 'Poppy' rather than the flower I assume. It is pretty whatever it's called. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checked on the Fancy Pants website and I was right - it is called Poppy after a girls name. There are others in the range with girls names also. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love them more if they were red. Don't really use the color much that they are now.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Glennis and Rosalee for leaving a comment today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete