Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Feltables - recycled rubbish!

A brand new product that I have just stocked called 'Feltables' are accessories and embellishments that are all made from 100% felt from post consumer recycled fibres.  This is great because it keeps plastic bottles out of our landfills!  Rubbish has never looked this good!!!
This is one of my favourites and is called 'Blossom Tree'.

This is another fabulous Favourite!


I think there are many things that we can recycle for our crafts, that we usually throw away - tags from clothes, ribbons that attach the tags, buttons from old clothes, cardboard boxes (if you take the top layer off a piece of cardboard, you are left with the corrugated ribbed part.  This is great for adding paint to and then using as a stamp for a background to your layouts or cards).

Do you recycle in your crafts?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Rules apply.  Thanks for stopping by today.

10 comments:

  1. yes i do ecycle..infact i really look hings to recycle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neha Jain - thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. You get 1 entry into the draw. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! love that tree, it's so pretty. I recycle as much as I can, I take buttons off old clothing and keep any nice coloured card that I come across in packaging etc. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry ive been awol this weekend, ive been working the same hours but had company for lunch and tea for 2 of the days also......i seem to have lost a few days ive been so busy.

    These feltables look great, i try and recycle as much as i possibly can and have made some fun embellishments and unusual embellishments from a wide range of recycled things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by April and Jaqi. It's good to know that you use products destined for the bin and recycle them!

    Everyone has had a really busy weekend - I really enjoyed the whole thing. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats beautiful Ann. Past two days I am into recycleing projects.... using all old papers , scraps, gift wraps ribbons n paper, builder's pamphlet, and many more :P. will post the link once I will update my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love that Blossom Tree. Yes I tend to recycle a lot. Can't let even the tiniest piece of card stock to go to waste.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by Bhawana and Rosalee and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I reuse as much as I can - papers, buttons, lace etc

    ReplyDelete