Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Layout published!

I sent about four layouts into the Scrapbook Magazine recently and so far this is the second one that has been published!  How lucky am I?  I started off sending layouts into the magazine as part of the Certificate in Paper Craft qualification I did last year.  One of the modules stipulated that you had to get some of your work either published in a magazine or show in a shop window.

The page wasn't so much created using the same layout but the same sentiment - using song titles as titles on layouts.  I remember having fun creating this layout as I used acrylic paints and a Tando Creative Mask to make circles for the background and I got quite messy in the process.  That's what is lovely about creating scrapbook pages (or cards for that matter) as you can use several different mediums (not just pretty papers) to create a different effect.

What medium do you enjoy creating with?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy what's left of the Jubilee weekend.

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Ann,I like Using glossy accents it's my favourite at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really beautiful and no doubt of its winning.. Congratulations Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great l/o - I probably use Kindyglitz the most

    ReplyDelete