Thursday, 21 June 2012

A little 'Show Bag'

I thought I had better make another sample of one of those fabby little Tando Creative Desktop Storage Handbags for the show on Sunday.  I lost the Pretty In Pink design to a little girl who had her eye on it ... well I couldn't say no!



I used the Tando Creative Desktop Storage  Handbag (chipboard) and covered the handles and insides of the bag with a spray ink.  The patterned papers are Prima 'Alla-Prima' called Ferrulle (I used both sides).  I covered the buckle with some little pearls and added some little ribbon bows in cream to finish it off.

This paper is a lovely colour and has just the right size pattern for a little bag like this.  The trouble is with making this one, is that I want to make another .... take them away ... please!

What do you like to make that you find addictive?  Leave a comment and I will enter your name into the draw for today, if you qualify.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment.

8 comments:

  1. Ah this bag is so cute! love the colours. I find various crafty things addictive and tend to go through phases, once I get into one theme I find it hard to move off it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April - I know what you mean. I had a time when I was putting rosettes on everything (I still do sometimes) but I try and curb it! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea - butterflies are my thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Glennis - I love butterflies too! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Bag Ann. I find card making to be very addictive but its so much fun.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a beautiful bag Ann. Those small bows are so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time at the show, im sure this will go down a treat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for your comments. Ann x

    ReplyDelete