Friday, 8 June 2012

Memories

The photographs in this layout are from a day on the 'Snowy Owl sled dog tour' in Alberta, Canada.  It was great fun and I really enjoyed the experience!


I used Prima En Francais again, this time using 'Bonjour' (reverse side) as the base.  I matted the photographs onto some 'Billettes' (reverse side) patterned paper and divided the photographs using strips of paper from the manufacturer's strips along the bottom of the paper sheets.  The tags along the sides and under the flower at the top left of the layout are cut from the 'Billettes' paper as well.

I cut some flower shapes from Canvas Cloth, which I then inked and used these as a base for the Prima En Francais Perle Bebe flowers.  The title is from my own stash (K & Co. Blue Awning adhesive chipboard) as it co-ordinated well with the patterned papers.

Another memory from an extraordinary day!  I love how looking at scrapbook pages bring back great memories.  What  images do you like scrapping?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month.  Best of luck and thanks for taking the time to stop by.

8 comments:

  1. Oooh loving this paper! and I like the sound of a sled dog tour! I think I would most enjoy srapping holiday photo's and probably Christmas ones too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April - thanks for your comment. This was a totally amazing day. I wanted to do it all again! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann. I love scrapbook my children's pictures. Brings back wonderful memories when I work with them. Love your LO.
    Hugs Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rosalee. I will give you 1 entry into the draw for today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann, sorry havent been on latley, I've been busy... I've just started a scrapbook of my sons engagement, I didnt get the chance to see everyone, so it's great catching everyone on film....

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant layout , love the way the title goes across the centre, i just might try that myself its a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jaqi - I wanted to use the two photos and it was the only place that the title looked right. Ann x

    ReplyDelete