Saturday, 9 June 2012

New products from Studio Calico

Studio Calico have a fab new range (due in at the end of June) called 'Heyday', which has some gorgeous colour combinations.  Here are a few of my favourites:
This one is called Heyday 'Ethereal'

This is Heyday 'Ethereal' (reverse side)

These are Heyday 'Frames'

There are of course, more fabulous papers and embellishments in this range.  I will show more tomorrow!  Studio Calico is a new product line for me and I like what I have seen so far.  Leave a comment and I will enter your name into the draw for this month (rules apply).  Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

9 comments:

  1. Oh I just love the Heyday 'Ethereal' reverse side paper and frames. So beautiful!!! Hope you have a wonderful Saturday Ann.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosalee for leaving a comment. Have a lovely weekend. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful products Ann. Love those frames.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like the Ethereal reverse side, I can think of loads to do with that xx....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bhawana and Shelagh - there are loads of lovely designs in this range. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look like really versatile papers! and love those frames x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi April - just wait until tomorrow when I show you more! Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look great , gorgeous paper and i love the shaped frames , minds working overtime looking at these. You get some fab stock in the shop, id just want to sit and look at it all day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These patterned papers may be the DT kit for September!

    ReplyDelete