For this layout I used the black cardstock as the base. I cut the centre from the Fleur patterned paper (reverse side) to add a frame around the cardstock. I used another oblong of the Fleur paper to the right of the layout and a smaller piece of the same paper (reverse side) to the bottom right of the layout (for my title base).
The photograph was matted onto Bazzill Haley cardstock (it matched perfectly with the photograph). I cut some Tattered Floral flowers on the Bigshot using the Tim Holtz Alterations die and the canvas cloth. The Bigshot cuts through this material like butter! I added some pearl gems to the flower using a gem template. The brad in the centre of the flower is a poundshop find (ages ago).
The bunting is a combination of Prima Canvas Banners (Script) and some I made myself using the canvas cloth. They are easy to do (I used the Prima Banners as a template and cut around the shape using a sharp pair of scissors). I then inked the canvas cloth, added some holes and silver coloured eyelets, which were threaded with some string and added to the layout using double sided foam tape.
The title is a combination of Prima Tiny Alphabet Stickers and American Crafts DIY Thickers (which I coloured with a black dye ink pad). I added some journaling using Safmat to finish.
I have another layout tomorrow using the same kit and Jules and Jaqi will be showcasing their designs this week also. Leave a comment and I will enter your name into the draw (see rules). Thanks for stopping by.