Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Summer Clearance - now on!

The CHA Summer 2012 is just around the corner and I need to have a clear out!  There are bargains galore to be had in the shop at the moment - pop in and have a look.  Just one of the lovelies up for grabs:
This Fancy Pants transparancy is now £1.00 (reduced from £2.50)

You need to be quick as some product lines have already 'sold out'.  I have patterned papers from 20p - 50p (previously these have been about 80p - 85p per sheet).  I need to clear some space for all the lovely stuff I have lined up.  Postage is kept to a minimum and is free for orders over £40 (think - craft clubs, sharing with friends etc.).

Leave a comment on today's post and I will enter your name into the draw.  Best of luck everyone.  Remember: you must be a follower of this blog to enter.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, Love the transparancy, you r showing, I'll have to take a look, grab a bargin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelagh - and why not! Grab them while you can! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing all the new products you have lined up! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a sneak peek of some new papers I have ordered for a kit on tomorrow's blog. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful paper but don't use transparent papers too much.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are forever spoiling us with all of these bargains , great quality goods for great prices , you cant beat a bargain :-)

    ReplyDelete