Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Another 2 from Glitz Design

The final two ranges coming from Glitz Design this Summer are these lovelies.


Obviously, there will be lots of other gorgeous collections from other manufacturers so I will be stocking just two of the new Glitz Design ranges!  Can you help me by letting me know which two collections you like the best?

Leave a comment to let me know and I will give everyone who leaves two suggestions - two entries into the draw.  Please see rules of entry.  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. oooh they are all lovely!!! I think my 2 fave's out of the ones you've shown us recently are 'Cashmere Dame' and 'Hello Friend' but I'm sure you will get mixed responses to this as they are all so nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April - I know - there will never be concensus of opinion as everyone has different tastes. It is interesting to see what people prefer though as my tastes differ from others as well. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. You get 2 entries into the draw for today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that they're all lovely, but my faves are 'Cashmere Dame' and 'Yours Truly' :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jules - thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. That's 2 votes for Cashmere Dame so far! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi

    i love dcwd papaer...and also echo park collections

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely set , you are spoiling us with all these fab papers, and heres me trying to save money :-)

    ReplyDelete