Friday, 6 July 2012

Another sneaky peek layout

I thought I would show you another little sneaky peek of one of the layouts I have created for the Scrapbook Day I am hosting in August using the fabulous Carta Bella Beautiful Moments collection kit.


This layout is created using some of the patterned papers and title stickers (included in the kit) as well as adding a layered Bazzill paper flower to which I added a pearl brad centre.  I made swirls again, this time using individual pearl gems.

I will do the full reveal once we have had the scrapbooking day, so as not to spoil it for everyone who attends.  Until then, if you would like to leave a comment that would be appreciated.  See rules of entry into the blog candy draw.  Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Another great sneak peek! I like the look of the spotty paper and all those pearls x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    Where is everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good too, is that a corner sticker i see or a metal corner that you have used , i like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jaqi - very observant! It is a sticker but looks like metal. There are loads of stickers on the sheet as it is 12" x 12" size. Thanks for leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete