Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Bazzill: Believe

One of the Christmas Collection's I will stock this year in 12" x 12" and 6" x 6" format is Bazzill 'Believe'.  I was won over by the Vintage Marketplace patterned papers I got in stock earlier for a DT kit, both by the quality and the range of patterns in the collection.  Would you like to have a look at the range ....
Believe: Countdown to Christmas/Chimney Dust

Believe: Blizzard/Silent Night

Believe: Believe/Kraft Wrap

Believe: Christmas Dress/Burlap Ticking

Believe: Plaid Ruler/Modern Poinsettia

Believe: Happy Holidays/Weathered Wood

If you leave a comment on today's blog I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month.  Usual rules apply.  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. What a great variety - so useful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Glennis. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Xmas selection, my fave is the Blizzard/Silent Night one, lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi April - my favourite one is Believe/Kraft Wrap as I like the vintage style mix. I think this will be a popular seller as it has appeal to both card makers and scrapbookers. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love these, its strange to be thinking of xmas already but it will be here before we know it . Im still enjoying playing with the xmas papers you had last year they have been so versitile i can see these are going to be so too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jaqi - there are loads of lovely Christmas ranges out and the 'trend' appears to be traditional red and green colourways this year. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete