Saturday, 28 July 2012

CHA Christmas Colour Trend

Many of the Christmas ranges coming from CHA this Summer are traditional red and green.  Teresa Collins, Bazzill and Authentique all have ranges featuring these traditional colour scheme.
Teresa Collins: Christmas Cottage

Bazzill: Believe

I have both of these ranges on order and will post when they are available to buy.

Do you like traditional patterns and colours for your Christmas crafting?  If you leave a comment (and you qualify) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. These both look great! I tend to prefer traditional Xmas colours, but do enjoy experimenting with more modern colours too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April - thanks for stopping by. I love the new look - very trendy! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use some of each, depending who I am making the card for

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by Glennis and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these look Fab Ann, they make me want to start my Christmas cards now lol..... Love the colours and patterns ...xxxx Sorry I havent been around much x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shelagh - I hope some of these come into stock by the next Ross Paper Craft Show as the card makers will be looking for Christmas papers by then (19th August). Hope to see you there. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love these , they are fab , I love the traditional xmas papers these colours match perfectly with my idea of the xmas season

    ReplyDelete