Saturday, 21 July 2012

Cosmo Cricket: Art Angel

Brand New out at CHA is this fantastically named 'Art Angel' range from Cosmo Cricket.  This range is due in store at the end of August.
Art Angel 'Charity'

Art Angel 'Faith'

Art Angel 'Hope'

Art Angel 'Kindness'

Art Angel 'Love'

Art Angel 'Virtue'


I love this range for it's simplicity!  No massive big flower designs (even though I love those), no trendy geometric shapes (I love those too) ... no .... just lovely, pretty designs that are perfect for card making and scrapbooking and anything inbetween!

Leave a comment on today's post (today only) and (if you qualify) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, they would be perfect for caedmaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Glennis. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virtue is my favourite here what a gorgeous shade

    ReplyDelete