Wednesday, 18 July 2012

New Tando Creative Clocks

These are absolutely fabulous!  Tando Creative have produced 3 new chipboard clock designs ... just ready for you to decorate to your hearts content!

Printer Tray Style Clock

Carriage Style Clock

Cuckoo Clock

All three designs come with a clock mechanism and hour, minute and second hands.  All you have to add is the battery.  For ideas on how to decorate these little lovelies - pop over to Tando Creative blog - link on right hand of screen.

How would you decorate one of these clocks?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Rules of entry apply.  Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. I like all 3 of these, but I think that round one would look good decorated in the "Craftsman" papers that you posted about the other day, it'd make a good gift for a man. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April - sounds like an interesting idea! My favourite one is the Cuckoo Clock but I think it's because I've seen it decorated on the Tando Creative Blog - it's stunning. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look lovely, great little projects , they would make fab gifts for crafter friends too i think

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am busy making one up today - I can see another obsession in the making! Ann x

    ReplyDelete