Monday, 16 July 2012

Prima: Craftsman

Not the usual flowery images that you would probably expect from Prima but this brand new range called 'Craftsman' coming from CHA this Summer just fits the bill perfectly for all those male orientated projects that we struggle to find suitable products for.

These are the fabulous wooden buttons:

 
This patterned paper is called ' Engineer':

This patterned paper is called 'Architect':

I think this is a very welcome addition to the fab Prima ranges this Summer as there are lots of lovely flowery patterns around but this collection is very on trend.  There are also several different cog themed masks available that would go perfectly with this range.  Here is one 7" x 7" Prima Mask that I will be stocking:

If you leave a comment on this post today (and you qualify) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by today and good luck!

6 comments:

  1. I like the papers very much - great for the men's cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glennis - that's what I thought but also great for male scrapbook layouts! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have some lovely papers to make male projects love the wooden buttons too. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! Great to make card's for men, I love those little cog buttons and the mask! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynne & April - I love this range as it's perfect for men and boys. I love the buttons too. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning colours, I love colours like this , and more fab buttons , i would just want to sit and look at those they are great , id not want to use them lol , cant wait for these little beauties , my mouth is watering at these colours tho :-)

    ReplyDelete