Monday, 30 July 2012

Products update

I had posted recently on some of the fab new lines from Studio Calico Heyday I had on order.  These included Hexagon Masks, Frames, Mistable Butterflies and Mistable Fabric Thickers.

Unfortunately, these have now been discontinued and I am unable to stock these items.  This is very unfortunate but sometimes happens when products are very popular and demand exceeds supply!  I am disappointed because I had my eye on those lovely mistable butterflies!  Saying that I am sure Studio Calico have some more fabulous ranges due out soon - watch this space.

On a happier note, Prima Craftsman and Rondelle Patterned Papers and Buttons are due into stock (hopefully this week).  Something for you to drool over:




Leave a comment today and (if you qualify) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Best of luck and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment