Thursday, 5 July 2012

Sneak peek using Carta Bella

I know I shouldn't really but I thought you might like to see a little sneaky peek of one of the layouts I have created for the scrapbook day I am holding in August (25th) with most of the same group of people that were at the National Scrapbooking Day in May.

This is the title using stickers from the fab Carta Bella Beautiful Moments sticker sheet and some MME Lush chipboard alphabet stickers.  These papers are just sooo gorgeous!  I didn't want to cut into them at first, so just looked at them for a few days before taking the plunge.  This is the second layout I have created - the pages just seem to make themselves!  I am loving the colour combinations in this kit and also the fabulous quality of the papers themselves (no cheap rubbish here!).

I have made the flowers from a combination of material and paper flowers with some MME Lush Red brads for the centres.  I have obviously added the (what is becoming my signature) inked swirls to finish off the flower embellishments.

I can't wait to start on the 6" x 6" chipboard book that we will be making with these beautiful papers as well.  A fun-filled day awaits us. 

Leave a comment and if you qualify I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month.  Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I do love those flourishes! lovely colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April - thanks for popping by. They are gorgeous colours - I love this kit. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab, bet everyone whose going is really looking forward to it, these colours look lovely

    ReplyDelete